Image Map

Friday, April 26, 2013

Trimester One... Check!

In January, Travis started school at Cleveland Chiropractic. He has loved it since day one. It's amazing how we truly are in the right place doing to right thing for our family. Travis has absorbed everything he's learned and studied because he enjoys his classes so much. He's always telling me about the things he learns. I'm amazed at how much information he has stored in that noggin of his.

I asked Travis what he wants me to write about his school and his experiences with it so far. He said, "It's awesome, I love it. I love it, I love it, it's awesome." So there you go. haha.

This last week and a half was finals. He studied incredibly hard every day. I'm so proud of him. Finals week was pretty stressful, but we got through it. And now he has a couple weeks off. Party party! He's met some awesome people and has some good friends already. We're so happy with this school and our situation. We constantly feel overwhelmed because we are so blessed.

One trimester down, only eleven to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment