Image Map

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Moments of the Month

Our little, baby girl is a month old as of Monday. Whaaaat? It's been one month since this? Where did the time go? She is such a perfect addition to our family. She is happy most of the day and is a pretty easy baby. Her little personality lights up our life. She is such a sweetheart.

She currently weighs 7 lbs 13 ounces. Where'd my 6 lb 2 ounce baby go? She's in the 25th percentile for height and weight. But, wait for it.. the 85th percentile for her head. hahahaha

She loves bath time, eating lots and lots, vibrating in her bouncy chair, dad's singing, talking (babbling) with mom, sleeping, laying on her side, and soothie pacifiers. Oh, and she already has great taste in music. I found some music called “Rockabye Baby”. It's rock songs turned into lullabies for babies. Ummmmm genius. I created a station on Pandora for Hailey. Here, have a look.


It may be subliminal messaging, but she'll appreciate it someday when she has a love for great music. You're welcome Hailey. haha

Here are some of our favorite moments. She makes the best faces. I've taken it upon myself to record what she was most likely thinking in those moments. Enjoy.
"What'd you say about my mama?"

"Come on! I had this for dinner last night."

"What's that smell?"

"Oh, my bad."

"I'm thinking... I'm thinking..."
 
"Touchdown!"

"American Idol is on? I wanna watch The Voice!"

"Hey boyyyy, call me!"

"NO!? Can you believe that fool?"

"OOOOOOOoooo"

"Errrrrr I hate constipation."

"Okay Paparazzi, no more pictures!"

"Seriously, more? I think I'm getting a headache."



1 comment:

  1. Hahaha I love the captions! I was dying... I think we both have mom humor now haha! Do you talk for her? Cause I do it all the time.

    ReplyDelete