Image Map

Monday, September 17, 2012

Woah Woah Calm Down

So... Here's some TMI for ya. It's necessary for you to know so I can tell my story. Brushing my teeth is my enemy. It's the worst part of my day. Wanna know why? My toothbrush and I do not get along. Brushing my teeth makes me throw up. There. I said it. Now you know and we can get on with my story.

So I work at this paper stationary place. I'm a data entry person. I take the mail that we receive in the morning and enter the orders in on the computer. That's it. That's what I went through 15 years of school to do. Nah, I'm kidding. It's a temporary position and perfect for a lazy pregnant lady. So I come home in the afternoons with nothing to do. I don't have homework or projects to complete. It's just plain weird. So I get bored. Some people might take up hobbies like learning to sew, play a musical instrument, or anything that might make them a better wife or future mother. But not me. I should do something productive, but I don't. I choose to watch Grey's Anatomy. Yep. That's my hobby.

Well tonight I realized I need a new hobby. I realized I've watched too much Grey's Anatomy. See, I drank some grape juice about an hour ago. So when I went to brush my teeth a few minutes ago, that's what came up. I know, I know, super gross.... I'm sorry. I just want you to know that I thought I was dying. On Grey's Anatomy, the person in my situation-whose puking up nasty red colored gunk- dies. My heart skipped a beat and I almost yelled to Travis, "call 9-1-1!". Yeah... I need a new hobby. Plus, I'm going to be a mother. I need to learn some important skills, like quilting or something. So yeah. I hope you weren't too grossed out by my story. I don't really know why I wanted to share it so badly. Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. that is such a dilemma.. How do you ever get a clean taste in your mouth?!? I'm so sorry, throwing up sucks! But.... Greys Anatomy is amazing and I think you should keep it as a hobby and hurry and catch up cause the new season starts in like a week and a half! And then we shall talk all about it.

    ReplyDelete