Image Map

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

CAUTION: Construction Man Working

Well it's been over a month since I last posted. I think I've waited long enough. So here's an update. Travis has been working with a construction company this summer. They build potato cellars.

 It's super hard, laborious work and a I appreciate him for doing it. He works 6 to 6 everyday (except Sundays). And the site is a half hour away. So he's gone from 5:30 to 6:30. And sometimes longer. But wanna know something ? He is one SEXY construction worker. I never really agreed with my friends growing up that construction workers were attractive. They just looked dirty and sweaty. Ewwww gross. But then my husband came home the first day covered in dirt and sweat and my eyes about popped out of my head. Awoooooga! I know he doesn't enjoy the work, but I enjoy seeing him come home. ;)
Sexy, Right?
=)
He was wearing bandaids. Dirty dirty.

And we're almost done working. Next Thursday we'll both be unemployed! Woohoo! We're going to the Oregon Coast with the fam and after we are headed back to Rexburg for Travis to finish his VERY LAST semester. Then in January, we are headed to Kansas City. Life is so stinkin exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment