Image Map

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Muskateer Mayhem

Travis and I got a coupon for buy one get one free admission to the cheap theater. So we went to see Three Muskateers last night at 4:15. The theater was so empty. Out of like 300 seats, only probably 30 were taken. So everyone was spread throughout the whole theater. Travis and I chose the short row where the wheelchair could come sit by us. (It wasn't a nice theater where those seats are the front of the section. They were in the middle of a large mass of seats.) We figured we made a good selection. The movie starts and all of a sudden, a couple comes and sits right next to me. FOR REALS? There were 300 seats and the theater was so empty!

Okay, so I humble myself and try to relax and enjoy the show. Then the guy that sat by me is chillaxin and taking over my arm rest with his elbow hanging way over on my side. Okay.... I humble myself again and let him have the arm rest. This guy is pushin my buttons though. Alright, back to trying to enjoy the only date out of our house that we've been on in like a month. Then my nose identifies this terrible stench. The guy smells like B.O. And I think to myself... how did he get engaged? (She had a ring on, he didn't.) Then I humble myself again, try to ignore the nauseous feeling I have and relax to, once again, try and enjoy the movie. So it's going pretty good, and then I hear a voice. His fiance is straight up talking and asking questions about the movie. I don't mind whispering. I do that. But she was not whispering. She did it throughout the movie. How she could straight up talk and not have any clue that she was being disruptive was beyond me. She was seriously commenting about every part of the movie. "Oh yeah, like that would happen" or "Like they had that kind of technology back then" or "Why would they do that?". So that was the last straw.

I got up, turned to them, and yelled, "Who do you think you are!?"

Just kidding. I just kept trying to humble myself (cause I was getting pretty annoyed). The movie was decent. Maybe it would have been better if we didn't have Smelly and Chatty sittin by us. But it was good to get out of our basement and do something.

3 comments:

  1. haha I wouldn't be surprised if this smelly and chatty were my old roommate and her husband. At least you got a funny memory out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least the BO wasn't coming from you.

    ReplyDelete