Image Map

Monday, September 21, 2015

Grandmas Galore

This was forever ago. I'm very behind on blogging. My mom came to visit a week after Emma was born. She stayed for two weeks. My sister, Savannah, joined us a week into my mom's visit. We had so much fun! Everyday was so busy. Let's see if I can even remember that far back.

Grandma bought Hailey THE BEST bubble gun. It's been a hit ever since.
  Or course Grandma got in some Emma cuddles.
We went to the Sea Life Aquarium. It was awesome and Hailey LOVED it! 
 




 Those are all the pictures I could find. But we did so much more. I was so grateful to have my mom (and sister) visiting. I loved their help getting used to being a mom of two.

Travis' mom (Bammy) came to visit shortly after my mom left. We had a blast with her too!

We got a pool pass and went to the pool a few times. It was HOT HOT HOT outside.



 We went to lunch a few times.


 And Deanna Rose Farmstead. Always a big hit with Hailey.



And thank you Bammy for taking some family pictures for us!


 

 


I have the worst memory, and didn't take many picture. :( But I do remember both our moms being so helpful and loving on Hailey and Emma. Hailey loved the extra attention and I appreciated the extra hands. Thanks for visiting! We love you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment