Image Map

Monday, January 12, 2015

It's a{nother} GIRL!!

We found out this last Friday that we're having a GIRL. And we couldn't be more excited. Seriously. I'm giddy. I'm looking forward to Hailey and her little sister becoming the best of friends. 
We were convinced it was a boy since having a girl would be too convenient. (We already have all the clothes and I wouldn't have to redecorate Hailey's room when they share.) I was honestly just as excited for either gender, but I'm ecstatic it's a girl. 

I've been so distracted this pregnancy. When the ultrasound tech was walking us through the ultrasound, pointing out all the body parts, she was moving the wand all over my stomach. I thought, "Is the baby really that BIG? Holy moly." I've just been so preoccupied with Hailey that I haven't had time to stop and think about this pregnancy. Seeing the ultrasound of my 7 oz baby made it so real to me. Eeeeeeek! There's a baby GIRL in me!

And no, we don't have a name picked out. We have at least ten names picked out. But the list continues to grow. So we'll see if we can ever narrow it down.

And just for kicks, here are some pictures from the baby's photoshoot.

Here's the money shot. Supposedly it's a girl. haha. I'm just trusting the ultrasound tech knows her stuff, cause I cannot tell anything from that picture.
Here's her sweet profile. These ones are always my favorites.

Almost creepy, but here she has her hands around her head. Almost as if she is trying to block the noise.


Here are her arms in front of her. She was so active! It was fun watching her move. 

No comments:

Post a Comment